Geelong & Surf Coast Conveyancing Specialists
Think the conveyancing process is straightforward? Think again.
Every property transaction is different depending on the property and your circumstances.
Our conveyancing team is backed by the expertise of a law firm that has supported Geelong and the broader community for more than 80 years.
All of our conveyancing team are PEXA certified e-Conveyancing experts who embrace innovation. You can be confident that your electronic settlement experience will be a positive one.
Our team of conveyancers provide practical, valuable and concise legal services throughout the process of buying and selling residential property anywhere from our offices in Geelong, Barwon Heads, Melbourne, Torquay and Robe.
5 reasons to choose a law firm over a conveyancer?
1. There is no such thing as a standard conveyancing transaction. Each conveyancing transaction is unique depending on your circumstances and the property.
You want to make sure your transaction has a lawyer’s knowledge and expertise. This can highlight any further advice you may need around tax obligations, stamp duty implication, trusts and self-managed superfunds.
2. A law firm will accurately assess the complexity of your matter and prepare disclosure documents to support your transaction and prepare legally enforceable special conditions.
3. If things get complicated, a conveyancer must send you to a lawyer. But as a law firm, Coulter Legal can provide any legal advice you require. If it is a simple query, there is no extra charge. If you require any complex legal advice or extra documents prepared, we will talk to you before starting the work and agree on an additional fixed price.
4. Coulter Legal operate a fully audited trust account for the protection of your money.
5. You should update your Will after any significant change to assets such as real estate. Coulter Legal offers a one stop shop with our team of Wills and Estate planning experts available to assist you with this, as a conveyancing client you receive a discount when you have your Will prepare or updated with us following your settlement.
We are very happy with your support on all conveyancing matters in the sale of one property and the purchase of another. At all times you have been friendly, efficient and very professional. That part of the overall process went very smoothly and with no hitches.