Danton Wealth Strategies partnering with
How does it work?
- Use our secure online induction tool in your own time to provide us with all the information we need to assess your needs.
- Meet with one of our lawyers to work through the outcome you are seeking, your unique circumstances and how we can assist you.
- We will send you our pricing proposal, with three options for you to choose from.
- Let us know which option you choose and we send you our Cost Agreement and payment details.
- We will prepare your documents and provide them to you for review.
- If you choose an option which includes amendments or discussion in relation to your documents, we will collaborate with you accordingly.
- You then sign your documentation by attending our office, an online meeting or, alternatively, we can post your documents to you with instructions to sign.
- Your estate planning will be complete!
We understand you might like to have an idea of our price before getting started, so the below is a very broad guide:
- Will only – $385.00 – $1,595.00
- Estate Planning Bundle – $660.00 – $2,805.00
- Wills only – $770.00 – $1,650.00
- Estate Planning Bundles – $1,100.00 – $5,610.00
The pricing options we provide to you after we meet will be dependent upon your individual circumstances, so if your affairs are relatively straightforward, you can expect to be on the lower end of the above ranges.
We are committed to ensuring that the price you choose is exactly what you pay, which is why we need to meet with you and understand your preferences first. Rest assured, you can meet with us and receive our pricing options before you incur any cost, so why not get started now?
Ready to take the next step?
Get started now with our tailored no obligation online Will and Powers of Attorney preparation tool.